How Quest 2 Recovery is Prioritizing Your Health
During this time of uncertainty, Quest 2 Recovery has taken valuable steps in order to continue helping those struggling with drug & alcohol abuse, while also responding to the Coronavirus Disease 2019.
We care deeply about the health, wellness, and safety of our clients, staff, and visitors. While it is a stressful time, we believe that keeping our doors open to those suffering from addiction and mental health is absolutely necessary and will continue to be available to those seeking help.
As leaders in the treatment industry, we believe it is our duty to adapt our policies in order to contain this epidemic and continue to help others find lasting recovery from substance abuse.
We’re taking extra precautions to ensure our clients and staff’s safety. We continuously monitor the CDC guidelines, and each staff member has been trained on signs and symptoms of possible COVID-19. All staff members are required to take and record their temperature prior to beginning their shift. During their shift, they’re required to wear a facemask and gloves.
Additional cleaning measures have been added to our house and we’re increasing the amount of times the house is disinfected. Our group therapy room is measured to adhere to the social distancing guidelines.
We offer our clients the option to wear a mask and/or gloves, as long as they do not have a cough. Clients who have a cough are closely monitored for other symptoms and the doctor on staff is made aware. We’re taking all clients vitals and temperatures every day.
Our On-Site COVID-19 Practices
What We're Doing to Keep You Safe
In order to provide clients with the best care possible, we have made changes to many aspects of our program to effectively treat substance abuse while keeping clients safe from COVID-19. This includes:
- Every client undergoes a full medical evaluation prior to entry by our Medical Director.
- Every client is being tested for COVID-19.
- Every person who steps on the property is required to undergo a medical examination and temperature check for a fever, the most common symptom of COVID-19.
- Constant surface cleaning and sanitization of common areas.
- We are providing clients with wellness shots and immunity-boosting meals for reduced risk.
- All staff will receive information and training on COVID-19 as well as preventative and containment measures.